Thread: Light Triggers And Snatching

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    My HW80 has the respected Rekord triger but I've never understood what the first stage does - except that sometimes the trigger does not return if I abandon the shot before the second release stage.

What does the first stage of a real two-stage trigger do?
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2

Quote Originally Posted by Antoni View Post
    My HW80 has the respected Rekord triger but I've never understood what the first stage does - except that sometimes the trigger does not return if I abandon the shot before the second release stage.

What does the first stage of a real two-stage trigger do?
    It should return when you release it. It could be you just need to add half a turn clockwise to the weight screw behind the trigger blade.

If a bit of extra spring pressure doesn't fix it it could need a clean and relube, or maybe a little more restorative work internally.
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Antoni View Post
    except that sometimes the trigger does not return if I abandon the shot before the second release stage.
    That can be easily tuned out with polishing and Molycote
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177