Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I'm in

note to self: bring any huge lumps of metal that won't fit in my lathe, as Mick has the mother of all lathes in his shop

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I'm in

note to self: bring any huge lumps of metal that won't fit in my lathe, as Mick has the mother of all lathes in his shop
    My new mill will be there too

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Missus getting a new knee job at the back end of July, looks like I'm going to be nursemaid , cook and bottle washer, looks as if I'm going to have to wait until next years spring bash.
    Have a great time everybody, lucky lucky sods.

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Missus getting a new knee job at the back end of July, looks like I'm going to be nursemaid , cook and bottle washer, looks as if I'm going to have to wait until next years spring bash.
    Have a great time everybody, lucky lucky sods.

Sorry to here you can't make it Mel, I'd got a load of scrap lead for you as well.

You could always bring your wife along to carry some guns for you as a form of physiotherapy.

All the best Mick

Aye up Mick that's a good idea, she may just make it if I tell her we'll spend the night in a hotel, leave it with me mate and save the lead, I may get a lead backstop for my chrono yet.
    ATB

Mel
    Last edited by Chippendale; 18-06-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Aye up Mick that's a good idea, she may just make it if I tell her we'll spend the night in a hotel, leave it with me mate and save the lead, I may get a lead backstop for my chrono yet.
    ATB

Mel

You'll have plenty of time to see how she's recovering from the op before making a final decision on whether you can attend or not Mel.

If you did send a cheque I'd put it in the possibly attending pile, and if you didn't attend I'd simply destroy it after the event.

Professor Mike couldn't attend the last Bash due to last minute unforseen circumstances - he slipped in the toilet and hit his head on the sink.

But luckily when he hit his head the design for the Flux Capacitor came to him.

So all the prof has to do now is find a cheap Delorean (low milage, one careful owner type car ) to fit the capacitor to and when he hits 88 miles an hour he can travel back in time and attend the last bash after all.

All the best Mick

You are stars Mick & Shirley. My cheque will be posted tomorrow.

ATB

Gwyn

Oooo, I'll have to fix me PCP before September if there's going to be some 'fly's foreskin' shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Oooo, there's going to be some 'fly's foreskin' shooting!
    Sounds like you spend time looking at microscopic foreskin!?? Through a magnifying object??!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Oooo, is there going to be a display by the Jewish air display team, The Flying Foreskins?!
    I do worry about you........
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

There Is a Field

There is a field not too far away from somewhere, could be anywhere but it is not anywhere, it is nestling down a country lane with hedgerows on either side, it is not square, it is not round or even oval but a lovely slightly tapered on one side field. It is waiting patiently for some dedicated people, amicable and friendly people with a host of knowledge that they share with other dedicated and friendly people.

Where is the wonderful field you may ask, well if you read the first post on this thread it tells you where it is, so of you who have never been to this field, when you arrive will be amazed nay astounded at this wonderful field and its contents, waiting patiently to be used by you for a meagre sum, which would only buy a couple of pints and or a couple of tins of pellets, the value is fantastic.
    So get your cheques off to T20 ASAP and have yourselves a most wonderful week end, either that or stay at home and do the gardening.

I was there and will be there (if the wife,s op goes ok)

Mel

Last edited by Chippendale; 23-07-2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling

We'll be there

St.Helens hillbillies will be attending once again. Cheque will be with you promptly Mick can't wait to see everyone again for another memorable weekend.
    See you all soon
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by clez View Post
    St.Helens hillbillies will be attending once again. Cheque will be with you promptly Mick can't wait to see everyone again for another memorable weekend.
    See you all soon
    Paul
    Brilliant news!

Look forward to seeing you all again, chaps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by clez View Post
    See you all soon
    Paul
    ohh no...the dreaded hooch LOL

Ah, the hooch. I tried some last bash and was suprised how well I slept that evening (well early morning to be precise)