Thread: ProTsc-1911 - Hands On

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm really pleased you're enjoying your 1911 LBP and it sure looks like a lot of fun, but looking at that pistol brings home to you just how irrational our firearms laws are.
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

Roodles is offline Stellen sie Fragen über Fragen
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris St. MH View Post
    but looking at that pistol brings home to you just how irrational our firearms laws are.
    It becomes very apparent when you try and explain it to a non-shooter, who hasn't heard about the laws before

Handled one yesterday on the range in Cornwall, felt and balanced like a real 1911 and the extra long barrel and rear coat hanger extension were not noticeable when looking down the sights, that maybe due to the aluminium alloy construction. I suspect a Low Mills steel frame and slide model would be considerably heavier and may not feel as well balanced but am only guessing.

The pistol ran reliably with the variety of .22lr that was being used but was not particularly accurate, that may have been down to the shooter as he was not bench shooting and as has already been said its not a UIT Pistol.

What was noticeable was the big smile on his face when he had emptied a few magazines.

Oh i wish my variation would hurry up. Got one gathering dust at PJS's

boff180 Guest
    Don't worry Griff, I was there today, he has his own on display with a rather spiffing red dot on it.... just bought another 1000 rounds to put through mine and ordered the adjustable rear sight from him :-)

Andy

Got one gathering dust at PJS's
    I think he may have already sold it as he ordered another ten today and wants them on the hurry up !

What rear sight have you gone for Andy?

I think Peter has put the serendipty red dot on his...

Corrie
    Nb. Im ignoring the 'hes sold yours' gib..