Thread: Daystate Huntsman Regal vs Weihrauch HW100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    But to say the hw100 don't leak is quite an understatement.
    No-one said that, but to say MOST HW100s leak is like saying most BMWs will need a service. Every car needs regular servicing just like any pcp.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    No-one said that, but to say MOST HW100s leak is like saying most BMWs will need a service. Every car needs regular servicing just like any pcp.

Chris
    Looking back over the years, As with the huntsman classic being known for being underpowered the Hw100 would be known for leaking, Don't think it's a big deal if people take these factors into consideration when buying,

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Looking back over the years, As with the huntsman classic being known for being underpowered the Hw100 would be known for leaking, Don't think it's a big deal if people take these factors into consideration when buying,
    But the HW100 is not known for leaking, if anything it is known for the factory glue congealing and then running a tad hot!

I did not know the Huntsman Classic had a reputation for being underpowered. The Regal certainly has garnered that reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    But the HW100 is not known for leaking, if anything it is known for the factory glue congealing and then running a tad hot!

I did not know the Huntsman Classic had a reputation for being underpowered. The Regal certainly has garnered that reputation!
    I had 4 huntsman classic,s and 2 was under powered but a 10 mins job to correct, Think each one I was nagged to swap or sell and only sold the last huntsman as I bought a air ranger , yes my hw100 was full of grease in the workings and I did manage to get that up to 11.4 but for me shooting the huntsman and hw100 side by side the hw100 could not achieve the performance I was getting with the huntsman, They were both 22 cal , I always did think on trying a hw100 in 177 but the low shot count would be no good for my use, That's why I've gone onto buddy bottle type Guns, My shooting requires the good shot count .