Thread: Kempton countdown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hotels booked for Saturday night, so I'm a coming. I'll be easy to pick out in amongst all the camo, just look for the chap with a slightly bored looking wife and a hawaian shirt.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I like a man who plans his outfit well ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I like a man who plans his outfit well ahead.
    I'm planned all the way until October, it's summer, I'll be wearing a hawaian. I'm the only man in this hemisphere that needs more hanging space than his wife.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Just seen on Tim Dysons gunstar page that accompanied women are free. Can this be right?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Just seen on Tim Dysons gunstar page that accompanied women are free. Can this be right?

Dave

Of course, along with children...... So depending on how many accompanied wives and children you bring along, you've got that much more money to spend.....

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Finally, I shall be able to make it!

Looking forward to another great day out and meeting up with some of the many knowledgeable colectors who often attend this excellent event.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    You will not be disappointed Ollie, I have been speaking to one or two stall holders and am getting slightly exited myself

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post

... and knowing you as indeed I do Ollie old Chap, and having sampled the delights of a Mr & Mrs Binners day at Kempton in the past (where I finally managed to get the near-mint example of a mid 1970s Sterling Gold Crown 4x40 that I'd been after for nearly two decades ), take it from me, you'll have a fabulous day -- as indeed you also will if we ever manage to entice you up to Warwickshire to attend one of the highly superb Boinger Bash weekenders that T 20 & Co. organise.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Hotels booked for Saturday night, so I'm a coming. I'll be easy to pick out in amongst all the camo, just look for the chap with a slightly bored looking wife and a hawaian shirt.

Dave
    Damnit! I'm so really keen to get to this but we are on hols, it would have been great to be bedazzled by your shirts twice in one month 😀