Thread: .577cal Pritchett rifle comes home with me today!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Lead Pipe

Quote Originally Posted by DesG View Post
    I’ve got plenty. The locals in the village all seem to have kept their old lead water pipes and lots of stuff from the coal mines. A lot of that came my way. We also have a very active airgun section in the club which I clean out from time to time. Lovely soft lead in airgun pellets. I’ve had a lot of success with 22rf lead as well. The 50/100 yd is 22 and airgun only and is due deleading soon. Lots of lovely soft lead there!

I think I have a good few hundred 1lb ingots tucked away.
    My next door neighbour in Resolven is in the process of building an extension on his house and the last time I was there he had chucked all his old roof flashing and lead water pipe over my wall! Now that's the sort of neighbour you want!

Quote Originally Posted by BaskervilleDog View Post
    My next door neighbour in Resolven is in the process of building an extension on his house and the last time I was there he had chucked all his old roof flashing and lead water pipe over my wall! Now that's the sort of neighbour you want!
    Report him for illegal disposal of hazardous material and fly tipping. That should be worth a few bob!
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi

Quote Originally Posted by DesG View Post
    Report him for illegal disposal of hazardous material and fly tipping. That should be worth a few bob!

There are other, far more worse issues... Trust me!