Thread: Interesting new pcp bullpup ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nowt wrong with the Bullpup principle but a bit crap in air guns that are not semi auto due to the need to break position to reload.

However as a vehicle gun, they are excellent unless you get too animated and start swinging it around in the inside and muzzle sweep.

The basic principle allows for a longer or std barrel to be used in what would ordinarily be a carbine plus better ergonomics etc.

It is not without its difficulties though - particularly iro the trigger dept. and loading on a non mag variant air version.

Love them or loathe them, I would look at a bullpup for hft where single shot and positional shift after one shot would be ok so long as it had big enough lungs.

Hunting in single shot or with the cocking lever so close to your earole.....not worth it
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Nowt wrong with the Bullpup principle but a bit crap in air guns that are not semi auto due to the need to break position to reload.

However as a vehicle gun, they are excellent unless you get too animated and start swinging it around in the inside and muzzle sweep.

The basic principle allows for a longer or std barrel to be used in what would ordinarily be a carbine plus better ergonomics etc.

It is not without its difficulties though - particularly iro the trigger dept. and loading on a non mag variant air version.

Love them or loathe them, I would look at a bullpup for hft where single shot and positional shift after one shot would be ok so long as it had big enough lungs.

Hunting in single shot or with the cocking lever so close to your earole.....not worth it

there is no more need to break position with the matador than there is any other single shot airgun, and the trigger is as good as any i have fired and i owned a dozen till i reduced my collection recently. the gun shoots a minimum of 120 shots so more than enough for hunting or hft.. i have a custom 6 shot mag that attaches to mine but ed as made some prototype multishot versions although i prefer my custonm as it still gives me a single shot option. putting your ear near the cocking lever is what puts a lot of folk off i admit but this is were you either like them or loathe them comes into play, i prefer my matador to all my other airguns, and from all the enquiries i get i think it would sell well here, unfortunatly ed as a small scale operation and isnt really equiped to to import as many as seem to be requested...
    assistant sec, bolton airguns society.