Thread: Just back from a Airgun Show - Hammerli Single

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Are the pre-fire Swiss factory made pistols superior? Or is it lure? Find little written about these gun compared to many other collectables. Certainly well made enough to attract attention, I certainly don’t see them that often over here.
    I don't think they made any more CO2 pistols after the fire, although of course they did make lots of .22 rimfire and centrefire match pistols. They made springer rifles, but I think maybe these were made across the border in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I don't think they made any more CO2 pistols after the fire, although of course they did make lots of .22 rimfire and centrefire match pistols. They made springer rifles, but I think maybe these were made across the border in Germany.
    Your correct the production line was burnt down in 1977. The CO2 pistols came from both factories, Tiengen West Germany and Lenzburg Switzerland the quality is the same,namely excellent.
    There are 4 basic 'Single models 'kurz' straight grip. 'Lange' straight grip. 'Kurz' slant grip and 'Lange' slant grip. Then add in the fixed position rear sight models and those on a rail like the 'Master' add a sprinkling of late model adjustable sear and you have the basis of a collection just in the one model. Of course you can then add in barrel shrouds, wood grips and very nice leatherette cases

[IMG]MVC00004 by Mark Davis, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]MVC00003 by Mark Davis, on Flickr[/IMG]