Thread: Southern Hunters Series dates for 2016/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Well apparently the club has just changed hands ... lets see if it is for the better .. be a shame if it drops into obscurity
    As the change of hands was going on while the schedule was being set for the new season we did not have anyone we could discuss dates with. I am however confident we will be back at Iden in the near future and wish the new management all the best!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    As the change of hands was going on while the schedule was being set for the new season we did not have anyone we could discuss dates with. I am however confident we will be back at Iden in the near future and wish the new management all the best!
    Most diplomatic Charles!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    it only changed hands last weekend so i was informed
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Just where is Richlings Park? Google has been sod-all help as it seems to find an area near the M4/M25 junction but that's also known as Richings Park so I'm confused.

I believe it's Richings Park Airgun Club near Slough, post code is SL0 9DR, they have a Facebook page.
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Correct - it is Richings Park - my typo - sorry!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Thanks all. I was shooting with some of the club members today so got it sorted out.