Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've been in the cupboard today trying to find a particular rifle. On my travels I've dug out a few spare guns that will be on the sales table plus a Buccaneer I picked up yesterday.

Not long now!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Looks like I'll be able to make this one now as my work trip clash has evaporated; just hope I'm not moving house on this weekend but as I now seem to need to go to pick up a gun, and some bits of lathe, as well do a bit of bucket bashing, I guess the house move will just have to wait

Mick will do you a transfer tomorrow...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Looks like I'll be able to make this one now as my work trip clash has evaporated; just hope I'm not moving house on this weekend but as I now seem to need to go to pick up a gun, and some bits of lathe, as well do a bit of bucket bashing, I guess the house move will just have to wait

Mick will do you a transfer tomorrow...
    BRILLIANT NEWS!

Be great to see you again, JB.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've been in the cupboard today trying to find a particular rifle. On my travels I've dug out a few spare guns that will be on the sales table plus a Buccaneer I picked up yesterday.

Not long now!
    Excellent.

Did you want to kick off the "For Sale at The Bash" thread with them then, Nick?

Wot ya got?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!