Thread: 1st April Round 1 of SIHFT!...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by si7777777 View Post
    4 Horse! Horsham are tied 2nd as well as Iden and that other rubbishy one Fuxted?
    I did post before the correction was posted and I'll admit that this competition has heated right up after only one round. This really is good for the series.

Re. the bit in black: Ahem, we've won it in 2008, 2009 & 2010. So we've beaten Mileoak 3 years in a row. Mileoak have won it once. Holding on to the title is tougher and the making of a champion. You can call us rubbish after beating Buxted for 3 or 4 years in a row.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I did post before the correction was posted and I'll admit that this competition has heated right up after only one round. This really is good for the series.

Re. the bit in black: Ahem, we've won it in 2008, 2009 & 2010. So we've beaten Mileoak 3 years in a row. Mileoak have won it once. Holding on to the title is tougher and the making of a champion. You can call us rubbish after beating Buxted for 3 or 4 years in a row.
    Si, I think he is asking you to pencil it in to your diary for 2013!!!
    Hw97kts
    Hw100

Thanks Oakies for an enjoyable day out, some tricky targets made for a few head scratchers for sure.
    I think a few of our 'hunter' shots will be making an appearance @ Horshams round
    Can't wait for Ford !

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Another 24 hours and we'll have an idea of how many points The Oaks* are leading the series by.
    (* In the unlikely event of the wheels detaching themselves, I reserve the right to edit this post)

Phew! What a relief, no need for an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    .Re. the bit in black: Ahem, we've won it in 2008, 2009 & 2010. So we've beaten Mileoak 3 years in a row. Mileoak have won it once. Holding on to the title is tougher and the making of a champion. You can call us rubbish after beating Buxted for 3 or 4 years in a row.
    Simple maths Benny Boy, The Oaks win by 11 points, so after 10 comps we're leading by 110 points. Well that's the theory anyway.

You'd better get a spirt on if you want to catch us.

Many thanks to Mike, Charles and the team for all the hard work, I would have been there to help if I could, no really I would.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité