I serviced my first 'Park' mod 91 about a year ago and got loads of info over a few months, John being one of the very helpful ones, I did get loads of ''don't''; devils gun open it up and yee'l be cursed forever; don't ruin your reputation; etc etc, but thanks to John and several other members who were amazing with their responses, I did the service and it turned out fine. I even got to know the guy who bought the entire factory full of guns and parts. PM me your e mail address and I will let you have his contact details. I did a model 91 which is the same as the 93 but less the safety catch, the advice on the forum is for the 93, but I have made a more detailed set of notes; also there are variations in some mainspring diameters and not all springs and pistons are compatible. A spring compressor is pretty much a necessity, as are a couple of simple tools which make the job easier. My service produced almost 16 ft/lbs at first so I had to mod the mainspring set to go legal.
I have to publicly and belatedly thank all the guys who helped me, although I did do this via phone and e mails, I think they deserve another vote of thanks.
If I can be of any more help, e mail me at ray210645@yahoo.co.uk and I will gladly do what the other guys did for me and offer as much help as I can
Regards
abellringer