Thread: Pump for Brocock BACs cartidge

Pump for Brocock BACs cartidge

Hi
    I have the large type BACs lever pump, (not Slimjim). It works well, one stroke does the job; 2 makes it difficult to discharge. I would be grateful if someone could suggest a value.
    never put off till tommorow, what you can put off till the day after
    Walter CP1 (x2). Feinwerkbau C60. Hammerli 450. Webley mk3 Baikal IZH 46M. QB78. Crosman 766

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by chucky123 View Post
    Hi
    I have the large type BACs lever pump, (not Slimjim). It works well, one stroke does the job; 2 makes it difficult to discharge. I would be grateful if someone could suggest a value.
    I use a slim jim for my tacs but also have a bench press one the attaches to a bottle which I got with a bunch of cartridges. That's too much faff and wasteful though.
    If I saw a better lever pump I would pay about £30 for one if its a benefit over the slimjim.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    Prices for stirrup pumps were typically £45-80 depending on condition
    The ‘ gen’ brocock ones had a relief valve to govern the max load pressure
    Useful tool especially if it has the cutaway tac holder
    Gun control means using both hands.

Is that the big old bench-mount thing sold with the mid-80s Saxby-Palmer/Ensign rifles using the big 20-bore size air cartridges?

If so, quite rare, as the Slim Jim type was usual once the TAC/BAC guns came out.

But... How many S-P/Ensign owners (a) kept their guns on a ticket when the ban came in, (b) use them, (c) don’t already have one or more pumps and charging systems? In other words, the market is very small.

Of course, I imagine the bench pump can take the correct accessories to charge TACs and BACs. That may widen the market a bit.

Hi.
    Thanks all for the replies.
    On the pump I have, the cartridge I have screws directly to the pump body. I guess it would be about 20gauge, as suggested, 22 cal.
    I would have posted pics, but having jumped through several hoops at photobucket, found that payment is now reqd to post to other web sites. Incidentally, having registered, It seems impossible to de-register
    never put off till tommorow, what you can put off till the day after
    Walter CP1 (x2). Feinwerkbau C60. Hammerli 450. Webley mk3 Baikal IZH 46M. QB78. Crosman 766