Thread: Call for airgun licencing in England

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Listen you cat hating morons more songbirds are killed by squirrels than cats so stop fantasising about killing animals that are more loved than you will ever be.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    Listen you cat hating morons more songbirds are killed by squirrels than cats so stop fantasising about killing animals that are more loved than you will ever be.
    I think you should chill out we are not cat hating morons we are hunters that use airguns among other guns to do pest control IT is a well known fact that cats do kill more wildlife and song birds they even catch and play with live prey before it usually dies from shock so if you still want to call people "morons" start with cat owners for not fitting bells to their collars Also how can a squirrel take the blame as there are places in this country that don't have squirrels but there will be cats

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Its a pointless arguement. Its already illegal to shoot cats (on the whole) but the people doing it ignore that law.
    What makes anyone think those same people will take any notice of another law?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Instead of a license we should just have to register with the police like in Spain.

We do the work and plod knows where the guns are.

Job done.

Doesn't actually make any money that though does it.

Oh also if we do have an airgun license then it should allow us the right to go sh/t in any cat owners garden.

I think that's fair.

Oh and I also think we need a cat license as well and all owners should be responsible for and know the whereabouts of said pussy at any time.

On second thoughts pussy tracking is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamcs View Post

Oh also if we do have an airgun license then it should allow us the right to go sh/t in any cat owners garden.

I think that's fair.
    As long as you dig a pit and bury it when you've finished "chopping a log".

Pick a spot .

Don't get me wrong I love animals and cats.

I abhor tw4ts though who persecute the majority because of a minority.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    we all know that they will be banned one day ,, im just surprised we made it to 2016 and still have them .
    i sold all my valuable guns years ago. now i have a couple of cheap plinkers with no value ,
    gone are the days of a £1500 field target rifle ..
    the ban it brigade always get their way
    Getting Old

Why the hell will they be banned?

I hope the government look at it objectively, but I, like most fear laws will only get tighter, same with fireworks, drones etc. It is just a form of control without merit. Idiots will keep their unlicensed guns whilst the decent majority will either fork out for the privilege or as I suspect lose interest due to the hassle/expense involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardys View Post
    we all know that they will be banned one day ,, im just surprised we made it to 2016 and still have them .
    i sold all my valuable guns years ago. now i have a couple of cheap plinkers with no value ,
    Actually I'm not so sure about that; just look at the ongoing and effective Europe-wide opposition to the EU Firearms Directive. If the threat of terrorism isn't considered an irresistible argument then I personally think we may have reached the sticking point on the restriction of ownership. Time to push back and ask for more, not expect even less.

Who's side are you on here ?

It wouldn't surprise me if the CPL, dont cut and paste this straight into their next propaganda leaflet. Nice one !!!

What ever happened to all airgunners sticking together ?? Talk about Turkeys voting for Christmas !!

LOL Its The Airgunbbs Morale Officer