Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Payment made last night, I hope.
    Les..
    Marvellous.

Be great to spend some more time and salivate over your lovely toys again, Les.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Marvellous.

Be great to spend some more time and salivate over your lovely toys again, Les.
    Thanks Tony, just make sure you bring the Kestock Predator for me to play with .
    I am camping this time, poor me .
    Les..

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Thanks Tony, just make sure you bring the Kestock Predator for me to play with .
    Les..
    You'll love it Les - the camping that is (and the Predator too), spend a late night around the Quigley Fire and you won't have a clue what's going on
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You'll love it Les - the camping that is (and the Predator too), spend a late night around the Quigley Fire and you won't have a clue what's going on
    But steady on the Cleary Nectar, Les!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I am looking forward to having a bit more of a drink with you all I won't have to walk back to the b&b in the dark.
    See you soon mate.
    Les.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I am looking forward to having a bit more of a drink with you all I won't have to walk back to the b&b in the dark.
    See you soon mate.
    Les.
    That is a bit of a trek back to BnB in the dark after a few beers mate. June is a lovely time to make a full night of it. Me and Clez (or was it Springer Monkey) Paul, stayed up until sunrise in November many others have before me and since !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Les..
    The Stumpy One will be coming along and you're more than welcome to have a play, Les.

As will all the Boingerboys.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    The Stumpy One will be coming along and you're more than welcome to have a play, Les.

As will all the Boingerboys.
    Hey Tone, just FYI, I took a bit of 320 grit sanding paper to an old buttpad of mine that'd gone shiney (no sniggering at the back ). Just a few swipes with thumb pressure, and it took the glossiness off nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Hey Tone, just FYI, I took a bit of 320 grit sanding paper to an old buttpad of mine that'd gone shiney (no sniggering at the back ). Just a few swipes with thumb pressure, and it took the glossiness off nicely.
    Cheers young Phil.