Thread: Gamo 10m Pistol Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Russ
    feel free to join in, we seem to have had a few folk dropout of the last round, however as it is mainly for fun and practice with only a token prize then its not a problem.
    As you have no doubt read in the threads it is more about keeping the pistol in use.

I have had requests to look at opening out the competition, so after this one has run its course will look at what other pistols people are happy competing with, initially I am thinking just about anything except pcp, this would open it up to a bigger audience, and I believe would still leave the Gamo with a fighting chance in the right hands ( Snooper601 for instance seems to be making the gun very much his own!)
    Again welcome, and look forward to adding your scores to list list on or before the 25th.
    regards
    Graeme
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    I have had requests to look at opening out the competition, so after this one has run its course will look at what other pistols people are happy competing with, initially I am thinking just about anything except pcp, this would open it up to a bigger audience, and I believe would still leave the Gamo with a fighting chance in the right hands ( Snooper601 for instance seems to be making the gun very much his own!)

Graeme
    If you do open it out, I'd enjoy taking part with my Alfa CO2. Even though it carries a silly price in this country (if you can find it) it only cost a little more than the Gamo in it's native Czech Republic. Like the Tau, it is certainly not very exotic!
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

have had requests to look at opening out the competition, so after this one has run its course will look at what other pistols people are happy competing with, initially I am thinking just about anything except pcp, this would open it up to a bigger audience, and I believe would still leave the Gamo with a fighting chance in the right hands ( Snooper601 for instance seems to be making the gun very much his own!)
    /QUOTE]

The IZH 46 would be another good candidate

Regards
    Paul

russc Guest
    Scores for Nov :

43 10 9 9 8 7
    40 9 8 8 8 7
    45 10 9 9 9 8
    40 9 9 8 7 7
    ---

Using Hobby CO2 Target

Nice going russc, scores updated.
    welcome aboard.
    G
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.