Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When single I used to meet up with mates around lunchtime on Christmas Eve, Mike. Mad, mad long sessions, starting in our regular pub, then a long pub crawl in the middle of town (lots of fit, drunken fillies, see), finally make it back to the local later for a lock-in and usually home somewhere between 2.00am and 6.00.

Apart from the year when I got "kidnapped"...
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    When single I used to meet up with mates around lunchtime on Christmas Eve, Mike. Mad, mad long sessions, starting in our regular pub, then a long pub crawl in the middle of town (lots of fit, drunken fillies, see), finally make it back to the local later for a lock-in and usually home somewhere between 2.00am and 6.00.

Apart from the year when I got "kidnapped"...
    Kidnapped???? lol, sounds ominous....or fun

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Kidnapped???? lol, sounds ominous....or fun
    Er, well, you see, Mike.....

After getting divorced from Mrs Nasty many moons ago (yippee!), back in 1996 I was finally ready to buy my own house again. Back then, I had the life of Reilly! Pub every night. Shot when I wanted. Rode my bike when I wanted (a YZF750R back then). Earning plenty and lads' holidays galore etc etc......

Anyways, one of the main requirements for my new house was that it would have to be within easy staggering distance of my favourite pub. After a few weeks' recce exercises, one was sorted. A new build "modern town house" two-up, two-down little thing with garage for my bike. Rear garden overlooked the river and open fields.

Christmas Eve 1996......Me and the lads were to meet in the local at around noon. Have a few there and then go down town to eye up all the young talent. Now, on some previous Christmas Eve sessions I'd made the mistake of going home at tea-time, having something to eat and then nodding off. Of course, that just wasn't good enough, eating into valuable drinking time. So, the plan was to get hammered and then just get a Chinky from the take away across the road from the pub. Lo and behold, it was closed! So, wasting no time I just walked straight back to the pub and said to the landlady, "Give us a tuna sandwich please, Mandy". So, drinking carried on all night. We had the customary disco night etc etc and then the even more customary (as in, every night!) lock-in.

Well, it must have been around 3.00am when I was staggering home. When I got to the top of my road I saw four people approaching. An older chap (70+), a bloke around the mid-30s, a lad in his late 20s and his absolutely stunning, mega fit girlfriend. The younger lad did seem like a bit of a gobby oik.

"Oi, where you goin'?" shouted the oik.

"Home to bed", I replied.

"Nah, no you're not; you're coming to a party".

Well, looking at his mega-fit bird, how could I say no?

In we went into the house. Said oik plied me with more & more drinkies. Then, he cranked the music up and said to his bird, "Go on then, give 'em a show!" She stripped off to her undies and was dancing very naughtily for us. The dirty old bloke, at one point, tried to have a dance (grope), fell over and knocked the TV and a huge cheese plant flying and Mr Young Oik was just laughing uncontrollably all the time.

Eventually, the two other blokes left, leaving me with the mega-fit, stripped to her undies bird sat on my lap, with the tattooed, hard-looking oik sat across the room with his eyes closed. She's telling me how nice I am and how she can't believe she hasn't seen me before and do I think she's nice and where do I live etc etc. Apparently she was a table top dancer in Tenerife and looking at her stunning looks, figure and bronzed skin, you'd have to believe it. She's nuzzling up closer and closer and saying, "It's okay, he's asleep" but common sense got the better of me and I eventually made my escape. Dunno if he was asleep, or just pretending, but it just didn't feel right and the last thing I needed was a good kicking, despite Mr Tinky Winky wanting to get jiggy!

I was later rudely awoken (at about 5.00pm) by the phone jumping up and down. It was my mum and I was only 4 hours late for the Christmas dinner!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Much amused by that tale, Tone. You probably did the sensible thing in declining the offer!

I'm still here, Ted, so most definitely the right decision!

She was bloody nice, though!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Er, well, you see, Mike.....

After getting divorced from Mrs Nasty many moons ago (yippee!), back in 1996 I was finally ready to buy my own house again. Back then, I had the life of Reilly! Pub every night. Shot when I wanted. Rode my bike when I wanted (a YZF750R back then). Earning plenty and lads' holidays galore etc etc......

Anyways, one of the main requirements for my new house was that it would have to be within easy staggering distance of my favourite pub. After a few weeks' recce exercises, one was sorted. A new build "modern town house" two-up, two-down little thing with garage for my bike. Rear garden overlooked the river and open fields.

Christmas Eve 1996......Me and the lads were to meet in the local at around noon. Have a few there and then go down town to eye up all the young talent. Now, on some previous Christmas Eve sessions I'd made the mistake of going home at tea-time, having something to eat and then nodding off. Of course, that just wasn't good enough, eating into valuable drinking time. So, the plan was to get hammered and then just get a Chinky from the take away across the road from the pub. Lo and behold, it was closed! So, wasting no time I just walked straight back to the pub and said to the landlady, "Give us a tuna sandwich please, Mandy". So, drinking carried on all night. We had the customary disco night etc etc and then the even more customary (as in, every night!) lock-in.

Well, it must have been around 3.00am when I was staggering home. When I got to the top of my road I saw four people approaching. An older chap (70+), a bloke around the mid-30s, a lad in his late 20s and his absolutely stunning, mega fit girlfriend. The younger lad did seem like a bit of a gobby oik.

"Oi, where you goin'?" shouted the oik.

"Home to bed", I replied.

"Nah, no you're not; you're coming to a party".

Well, looking at his mega-fit bird, how could I say no?

In we went into the house. Said oik plied me with more & more drinkies. Then, he cranked the music up and said to his bird, "Go on then, give 'em a show!" She stripped off to her undies and was dancing very naughtily for us. The dirty old bloke, at one point, tried to have a dance (grope), fell over and knocked the TV and a huge cheese plant flying and Mr Young Oik was just laughing uncontrollably all the time.

Eventually, the two other blokes left, leaving me with the mega-fit, stripped to her undies bird sat on my lap, with the tattooed, hard-looking oik sat across the room with his eyes closed. She's telling me how nice I am and how she can't believe she hasn't seen me before and do I think she's nice and where do I live etc etc. Apparently she was a table top dancer in Tenerife and looking at her stunning looks, figure and bronzed skin, you'd have to believe it. She's nuzzling up closer and closer and saying, "It's okay, he's asleep" but common sense got the better of me and I eventually made my escape. Dunno if he was asleep, or just pretending, but it just didn't feel right and the last thing I needed was a good kicking, despite Mr Tinky Winky wanting to get jiggy!

I was later rudely awoken (at about 5.00pm) by the phone jumping up and down. It was my mum and I was only 4 hours late for the Christmas dinner!
    That sounds bloody awesome Tone. A great story mate and thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds bloody awesome Tone. A great story mate and thanks for sharing
    No worries, young Mike. 'Twas a funny night.

I hope Pauly's date this evening is as keen.

Cool Happy Birthday Captain Bongo

Many Happy Returns, Steve.

Have a great one, matey.

Hugs and sloppies xxxx

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

Bongo

Happy birthday Steve
    Pete