[QUOTE=T 20;5665133]Hi Mick

I think the LG 522 is also known as the Relum Telly and is basicaly the break barrel version of the Relum Tornado.

I've just been given a Relum Telly so I'll be tuning this in a similar way to the Relum Junior I did a couple of years ago, ie ---

I'll replace the piston seal with an O ring piston head - though an adaptor and a Weihrauch 26mm seal can also be used.

The tit on the back block will be machined off so that a top hat type spring guide can be used - an old meteor one could be used if on a budget.

For the mainspring I use a single spring and guide instead of the original twin spring setup --- normally a Meteor spring does the job.

This is all from memory so if I get five in the morning I'll strip my Telly and see if anything else could be done or if a different spring would be a better fit.

Last weekend I was playing with a new Walther LGV --- this weekend I'm playing with a Relum Telly.

At least I can't be accused of being a gun snob.

Any photos of the gun stripped down would be handy, if you could email them, mickglynn1@talktalk.net, kind regards Mick