Thread: Thank you from us at Kempton

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I've owned 3 BSA 240 Magnums in the past and although I have always wanted to like the design, I have never got on with that slab sided grip, which has always seemed like an afterthought by the design team. Anyway, I bough the Jon Budd tuned 240 that Jon fitted a slant grip to and I had a play at the club this morning. What a difference. The action is smooth as silk and the pistol is way more comfortable to use with the slant grip Jon fitted (the original grip is also present, so the pistol may be returned to spec by the removal of 2 bolts). BSA should have fitted something similar or perhaps a Hogue style soft grip, which would have improved the design no end.

John
    I'm glad you are enjoying it sir, and as I said at the time, am especially glad it has gone to someone who will appreciate it and use it

For those who missed the original post a few years ago: https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...-prefer-metal)
    Last edited by Shed tuner; 08-04-2024 at 05:05 PM.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.