"Least desirable gun of all time"?

Lightweight, cheap, handles well, hits 12ft-lbs. Classic all-American looks.

OK they are very plasticky, the barrel can wobble about (that can be fixed), the trigger is awful, and loading pellets is a knack you have to learn rather than easy. A Sheridan they are not.

Anyway, I have a chromed one and a wood one and I like both. Good, honest cheap guns, and nice as plinkers on 3 easy pumps.

There are two wood stock versions. The original was the Model 1 back in the 80s, with a nifty Williams rear sight. Around 2000, Crosman brought out the 2200W for a few years with a similar wood stock but the same crappy rear sight as the standard 2200.

The Whaley and Marshall Crosmans of the 70s were a model 760 action fitted with a model 1400 pump tube and arm, and then dosed with a colossal amount of hype bordering on lying, assisted by Rod Lynton's magazine reviews which had more than an air of fiction about them.

I am restraining myself from starting a thread about the "least desirable air gun of all time" as it would doubtless fill up with jokers saying "Daystate", "HW35", and so on. When the correct answer is IGI/Gun Toys "Panther" RO72. Christ, I own one of those. Why?