Thread: Could this be a prototype for the T.J.Harrington Gat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Many thanks for your comments. Fair points all, That's what I wanted - a bit of controversy to spice things up.

I actually believe we will never be sure one way or the other, so it will stay in my collection as an interesting talking point. As for "it not being what I want it to be", I actually don't want it to be anything. It is what it is.

Cheers,
    John

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    Many thanks for your comments. Fair points all, That's what I wanted - a bit of controversy to spice things up.

I actually believe we will never be sure one way or the other, so it will stay in my collection as an interesting talking point. As for "it not being what I want it to be", I actually don't want it to be anything. It is what it is.

Cheers,
    John
    Fair play mate, It's a real pain actually when a few strokes with an engraver pen or letter punches inside at the time would have been of great help to any future person doing research.

But of course then it would be a load of folks saying "Is that engraving / etching / stamping original?".....as per the Haenel thread etc.

ATB, Ed