Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
Again Costas you are not paying attention and just picking out the bits of my post that suit your argument. I'm agreeing with you that for pure air, the .25 is the best hunting tool available. I make the point every time when I talk to you and post on here that for those unable or unwilling to use .22LR for whatever reason, the .25 air rifle is the best hunting tool there is. Your point on accuracy is simply not right. You quote just one example of a .22LR being compared with your tricked Rapid worth when new about a grand. I can assure you, having shot both, that MY Savage which cost me around £200 will shoot as well as your Rapid AND requires virtually no maintenance. OK .22LR ammo cost around 7p a shot these days. Your Baracudas cost-say-2p each. I say again you can buy an awful lot of .22LR for the difference between the costs of the rifles. That cost difference also conveniently ignores the cost of fuel to get your dive tank topped up. and so on and so on.
Still you like it and that is all that matters.

Again nick you bring into argument the .22lr, read the post its about the accuracy of a .25FAC NOT rimfire. Dont keep bringing in the costs as you seem to find this a way out to print your debate, its not so leave the .22LR out of the thread, its about AIR , lovely beautiful AIR not bullits and the price of this or that.
Ive had the chance to owe a rimmie and a HMR but refused them as they wont do any more then what my .25 FAC rapid does

You love stressing me out you blinking tea-bag dont you.