Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Personally I think the lack of section 1 firearms is a big problem for the fair and would prevent me driving nearly 300 miles to go there.
    Maybe a second event at Wetherby racecourse would be worth consideration?
    BTW I used to take a table at the Bisley shows selling cast boolits but gave up die to the costs involved - I know Pukka Bundhooks also quit the shows for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    Personally I think the lack of section 1 firearms is a big problem for the fair and would prevent me driving nearly 300 miles to go there.
    BTW I used to take a table at the Bisley shows selling cast boolits but gave up die to the costs involved - I know Pukka Bundhooks also quit the shows for the same reason.

Have you ever thought about moving South and selling pellets

Bisley Arms Fairs

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    Perhaps you ought to TELL the Chief Exec of the NRA why you stopped coming --- if you read his page in the current NRA Journal you would think that everyone was happy --- and (just a coincidence?) when he quoted MY complaint he "forgot" to add the VAT -- so £200 per table was actually £240 -- and most small dealers are not VAT registered!
    He actually told me that "as I was not happy he was instructing the Commercial Manager to take my name off the list" .... NICE!

Hopefully with Surrey Police's positive attitude the next fair might have s.1 and s.2?