Thread: Old Original Eley wasp Pre Bisley Pellets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    '...£41...'

In my early airgunning career I normally used Marksman in the red cardboard boxes and Eley Wasp on special occasions like Christmas and birthdays.
    I used to by four boxes of Marksmen every Friday from my local pet shop (Taylors) and by Sunday and was getting low.

ATB
    Ian
    And when my dad used to get annoyed at how many I was firing - I was relegated to a box of 200 Disaster and how safe the neighbouring properties must have been as a result!

Quote Originally Posted by Yafflle1234 View Post
    And when my dad used to get annoyed at how many I was firing - I was relegated to a box of 200 Disaster and how safe the neighbouring properties must have been as a result!
    My parents were glad to see the back of me. After a breakfast at the weekend I would be out, all weathers shooting accompanied with several other airgun owning mates, down to a local tree lined valley. They would only see me at meal times. In them days we didn't have pedophiles - we had to buy our own sweets.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Back in the day I used Prometheus pellets and some I can't remember the name but they comprised a black plasticclamp and a copper bullet you assembled in something that looked like a short pen.

Quote Originally Posted by zummerset View Post
    back in the day i used prometheus pellets and some i can't remember the name but they comprised a black plasticclamp and a copper bullet you assembled in something that looked like a short pen.
    Sabbo.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I've just checked one of my pellet boxes, and found two full tins of Eley Wasp .22's with a part used tin as well. I also noticed one of them has the ICI address on it.
    I have quite a few of the red .177 tins, but they seem quite plentiful anyway.

My neighbour gave me an almost full box of marksman in proper .22 but I'm afraid to use them in case they might be able to pay my mortgage off in future!

Pellets

That seemed a good buy to me....especialy when i am trying to buy NATO pellets at nearly £1 a pop.....bargin!!