Thread: Is it wrong...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Lavin View Post
    It's the classic-ness that appeals. But I'd also like and MGB or Sprite but wouldn't want to actually have to drive it on a regular basis!
    Thank you! Old cars are great if you have failing eyesight, facial bushyness and a flat cap. If you actually want to go anywhere you wouldn't dream of taking an allegro!

The 35 is the allegro of the airgun world. Ugly, out of proportion and a throwback to grimmer times. It has the same fanbase as the allegro too, with the same rabid, blinkered beardiness prevelent and all the owners have problems with their adenoids.

If you need to get one then get an old one. At least then when someone finds out theres a chance they'll think you are a collector rather than just a prat!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Thank you! Old cars are great if you have failing eyesight, facial bushyness and a flat cap. If you actually want to go anywhere you wouldn't dream of taking an allegro!

The 35 is the allegro of the airgun world. Ugly, out of proportion and a throwback to grimmer times. It has the same fanbase as the allegro too, with the same rabid, blinkered beardiness prevelent and all the owners have problems with their adenoids.

If you need to get one then get an old one. At least then when someone finds out theres a chance they'll think you are a collector rather than just a prat!
    Brilliance

Any why not get the Gunbag for sale at the moment for twenty pounds and no pence in the for sale section, it is 48" long, you will need two of these.
    Nice things happen to nice people.

There's a lot of rifles I don't like, and I won't get them. I like the HW 35, and I got one.

PS) It's HW 35, not HW35.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

We could almost be brothers, we think so alike

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    We could almost be brothers, we think so alike

Pete
    Twisted sisters, more like!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I don't do LOL but this did make smile this morning!