Thread: best tumbler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK so assuming I just use what was free in the box how many cleans would I be able to pass through it are we talking 10 times then throw away 50 or 100? How will I know when to replace it?

Cheers

Daz
    BSA Ultra 1.77, Grand Power K22 .22 Pistol, CZ452 Thumbstock .22LR, Marlin .44 Magnum Underleaver, Taurus .44 Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzak View Post
    OK so assuming I just use what was free in the box how many cleans would I be able to pass through it are we talking 10 times then throw away 50 or 100?
    How long is a piece of string?

It will depend upon how dirty they were before they were cleaned and how long you leave them in.

How will I know when to replace it?

Cheers

Daz
    When it stops cleaning as you like it to, or you find it takes a lot longer to get to the clean state you like.

You should be able to get many more cleans than 10, whether you get to 50, I don't know I have never deemed it necessary to count. I use mine until I can't stand its performance and then I bin it and replace with fresh.
    Good deals with: Muskett, Dreben, roger.kerry, TALL, Helidave1, Chelseablue, Leeroy7031, Mousemann, pnuk, Practical, NEWFI, HOOGS, Webb22, lazybones1416 and deanw5262 among others. Thanks Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sarge4318 View Post
    How long is a piece of string?

It will depend upon how dirty they were before they were cleaned and how long you leave them in.

When it stops cleaning as you like it to, or you find it takes a lot longer to get to the clean state you like.

You should be able to get many more cleans than 10, whether you get to 50, I don't know I have never deemed it necessary to count. I use mine until I can't stand its performance and then I bin it and replace with fresh.
    cheers for that makes senses i suppose

daz
    BSA Ultra 1.77, Grand Power K22 .22 Pistol, CZ452 Thumbstock .22LR, Marlin .44 Magnum Underleaver, Taurus .44 Magnum