Thread: Custom Crosman 2240

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Pistol ordered, should be here in the new year. Now, which steel breech should I go for? I can see the Crosman own one, Gmac and Alliance Hobby from the States. Any reason to buy one over the others? I would like to free float the barrel so I'm geussing longer would be better?
    I'm guessing that there's little to split the Crosman and G-Mac ones, Nick. I have a Crosman one on a 1377 and the G-Mac on my 2240 mini-carbines.

Not sure if the Crosman one is the only one that takes the MiM rear sight? Looks very nice does that.

Be sure to check out the SD Custom Designs site and the Airgun Artisans one, too. (As per the Bash thread). I seem to remember that some items are cheaper at SD?

Terry Robb does some of his own custom parts, too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I'm guessing that there's little to split the Crosman and G-Mac ones, Nick. I have a Crosman one on a 1377 and the G-Mac on my 2240 mini-carbines.

Not sure if the Crosman one is the only one that takes the MiM rear sight? Looks very nice does that.

Be sure to check out the SD Custom Designs site and the Airgun Artisans one, too. (As per the Bash thread). I seem to remember that some items are cheaper at SD?

Terry Robb does some of his own custom parts, too.
    I've checked those, thanks Tony. I'm going to contact Alliance as they do a steel breech/MiM sight combo for a good price as well as a three screw breech. I see an oppurtunity! As for length, time will tell, I may start with a 12g and then shorten down from there.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>