Thread: Google and air guns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sounds good neil but how many people read the newspapers and see the negative against seeing the positives ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-who-9028209

Mike Fairclough is the head teacher of the controversial West Rise School in which children are taught to shoot guns, use knives and all manner of outdoor survival skills.

The primary school head, who encourages kids to do clay pigeon shooting, was lambasted by angry Twitter users who claimed it was a 'disgrace' that he was teaching youngsters to skin rabbits and other forest animals.

Even host Susanna Reid said she was a little scared as the head teacher showed off his personal rifle that he uses to teach the kids. Although the weapon was not loaded, Susanna still said she felt afraid and uneasy.

Nevertheless, Twitter turned on Mike with one person tweeting: "Fuming at that head teacher! Teaching kids to kill animals and use knives and guns. Idiot should lose his job."

Another said: "I wouldn't want my kids learning how to kill animals and playing with knives. I don't care how many adults there are watching them. It's mad."

watch the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHUhm9fwRc look at her and listen to her comments on the airgun.

Mike is teaching Kids the safe handling of gun and knives and eating from the land and the public are baying for his blood

That's what your up against .

Im not saying we should not try but I am saying it's going to take a lot of convincing to change what is already there and it may be too late in relation to licensing .

This forum has been on the press's radar and a story published in the past.
    Last edited by bighit; 13-03-2018 at 03:03 PM.