Thread: Bad spin on shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Er, just who is this aimed at?

I think that the OP was concerned that allowing access to a film crew intent on making a movie about R***, might backfire on us, the current legal firearms holders, by showing us in a negative light.

There has already been a programme made that covered the events of that appalling day in a sympathetic manner.

I'm not certain that any kind of a remake would be justified in being made, except to exploit one aspect or another of legal gun ownership in this country. Given the what we have so far learned about aims of the production team, I would also err on the side of caution, and advise them to go away.

tac

NOTE to OP - in this country, we don't HAVE assault rifles.
    I noticed you omitted it's name......he ain't no folk hero....well done. OP calls him by his first name...pals?

The OP advises ' It's about FAC owners whose switch flicks'...the OPs own words, not the film crew!...that would make a great anti gun argument FRONT PAGE..

There is no good side, it's not the media out to get guns again, it's the publics morbid fascination with criminal murderers...

Any body who needs to be told not to get involved with film crews shouldn't have a gun anyway!!!

And it aint a difficult subject, he is a murderer and we do not support him....in this particular case guns have no defence, we are NOT apologists for murderers.

People died, it ain't the place for argument that ' not all guns are bad ' they have relatives.

Other than that we fully agree...
    Last edited by Cocksure; 22-04-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksure View Post
    OP calls him by his first name...pals?
    No he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by buttloaves View Post
    No he didn't.
    You are correct.