Thread: New BSA Pellets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re-branded bsa elites - gamo pro hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Saw the advert in Airgun World yesterday. It would seem that the new premium line of BSA pellets are re-branded H&N pellets. Following less than favourable reviews generally of the existing lines, surely a top move and in-line with many other makers these days, of re-branding known quality pellets.
    I beg to differ if not with you at least with some of said reviews on BSA's "existing lines ".
    Have been using their .22 Elites for some time after buying a pile of tins from a posh gunshop up over the hill in The Cotswolds .
    They were getting low and seen the OP's reference to 'new ' BSA pellets which we can agree are H&N made .
    The Elites are still showing thankfully and the BSA website says they are 15.34 grains which is an error , the Elites have always been 15.43 .
    Anyways not many available anywhere but esp on TheBay selling the good ole large tins , most all have shrunk to only 250 , a very annoying modern trend
    Decided to buy some Gamo Pro Hunter's in .22 instead off a seller who sells on TheBay .
    Examining them up close had a deja vu feeling which I don't get that often at my age Even got a magnifier out , well what can I say at my age
    Same shape skirt and head , same inner recess , and oh of course same weight @ 15.43 grains .
    Nice shiny BSA Elites !
    Back to front , BSA Elites are Gamo Pro Hunters .
    Happy happy Days !
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 18-06-2021 at 01:23 PM.