I'm quite a bit further down the road of looking at a new 10m rifle now. I have talked to a few people and kinda know what I want. I have been offered a very good deal on a Walther LG400 Competition with blue/grey woodwork. The woodwork was added to the deal as that is what I wanted, so I guess it's a custom deal, although Walther do offer custom combos anyway, you just got wait, but this rifle combo is in the UK now ready to buy.

So I'm now giving some very hard thought about selling off three of my guns to pay for this one! My FWB300SU, FWB601 and Steyr Evo10.

The 300 is totally mint and 100% consistent, I'll never be able to replace it with another in this condition!
The 601 is also totally mint and also 100% consistent. I could replace it, but why bother it's only a 601.
The Steyr Evo10 is basically brand new and only shot 3 tins of pellets max since buying new about 8 months ago, and I like it, but I hardly ever shoot it now that I've left the pistol club I bought it for!

Is the Walther LG400 really worth giving up two perfect (but old school) target rifles, and give up pistol shooting (that I don't do much now and can always use the clubs Steyr for comps anyway). Is the 400 worth it?