Thread: Cheap Chronographs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What payment do you pay with when buying with Aliexpress.

I’ve had a x3005 chrono for a couple of years and up until a month ago it’s been perfect, I think having it on the end of springers has shook the screen and sometimes it goes off but i see this as I’ve caused it myself due to it taking the recoil and I will buy another.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    I’ve had a x3005 chrono for a couple of years and up until a month ago it’s been perfect, I think having it on the end of springers has shook the screen and sometimes it goes off but i see this as I’ve caused it myself due to it taking the recoil and I will buy another.
    That's what Ive got, dirt cheap off ali express . Much smaller than a lot of chronos & a lot simpler to use. Only down size is the energy is shown in joules, but there are converters online & 16.20 J = 12ft/lb
    Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    That's what Ive got, dirt cheap off ali express . Much smaller than a lot of chronos & a lot simpler to use. Only down size is the energy is shown in joules, but there are converters online & 16.20 J = 12ft/lb

Yes true about the joules its annoying it doesn’t show ftlb but I just stick the fps in a online calculator as you say.

Not sure if there are any electronic experts here the Skan Chronograph i bought years ago now seems to show now and then negative results from shots fired ie just a row of noughts than the numbers for the velocity, not sure if its a dirt problem on the sensors or a electronic component has degraded, years ago it was quite consistent, what do you think.

Quote Originally Posted by BC312 View Post
    What payment do you pay with when buying with Aliexpress.
    Any credit card is fine but for the best money market rates and no exchange/admin fee I use a Halifax credit card which has no foreign transaction fees - there are many others too but always useful for any foreign transaction be it online or on hols in the EU etc. And select (and pay in) US dollars as the currency when on AliX too.
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle