Thread: Anyone live near litcham, kings Lynn that could collect an sir pistol for me ?

Anyone live near litcham, kings Lynn that could collect an sir pistol for me ?

Is there Anyone who knows me who could please collect an air pistol from kings Lynn area for me and post it to me??
    Obviously I'll cover your costs
    Long shot I know

secretagentmole Guest
    How long is a shot?

Nobody else volunteers there is always Mole....

Thank you mole

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    How long is a shot?

Nobody else volunteers there is always Mole....

The best Mole in the world, Always on hand to help, Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    The best Mole in the world, Always on hand to help, Col.

Certainly is col, very decent of him

secretagentmole Guest

Collection is made.

A rather fine pistol was collected this evening. It is in a box which will be securely wrapped in brown paper and parcel tape, then a layer of bubble wrap, then another layer of brown paper and parcel tape then Royal Mail Special Delivery, marked SURFACE MAIL ONLY to negotiator!

Happy to help!

secretagentmole Guest

A rather fine pistol was collected this evening. It is in a box which will be securely wrapped in brown paper and parcel tape, then a layer of bubble wrap, then another layer of brown paper and parcel tape then Royal Mail Special Delivery, marked SURFACE MAIL ONLY to negotiator!

Happy to help!
    Many thanks for your help tonight
    You are a diamond , I don't know how I was gonna get it back to Wales
    If I can return the favour just ask
    Look forward to receiving it

secretagentmole Guest

Beep beep incompetent post office beep beep staff!

Packed, wrapped, sealed, labelled, take to sorting office, who refused to take it on Special Delivery quote RMDG11, cannot be bothered to look it up. Have to go to main post office in town centre, in W H Smiths, they refuse to take it on Special, has to go Parcelforce, but it can be sent Parcelforce 24???

Quoted RMDG11 to no use, could not be bothered either. So sent it on the fastest delivery offered, Parcelforce 24, even though guns have to go Parcelforce48!

Packed, wrapped, sealed, labelled, take to sorting office, who refused to take it on Special Delivery quote RMDG11, cannot be bothered to look it up. Have to go to main post office in town centre, in W H Smiths, they refuse to take it on Special, has to go Parcelforce, but it can be sent Parcelforce 24???

Quoted RMDG11 to no use, could not be bothered either. So sent it on the fastest delivery offered, Parcelforce 24, even though guns have to go Parcelforce48!
    I know what your saying Mike, better off telling them it's sporting goods or pneumatic equipment.
    They're not all singing from the same hymn book
    Just transferred some dosh over to you
    Looking forward to receiving it tomorrow
    Many thanks j

secretagentmole Guest
    No problem, the parcel is at the delivery depot in Newport!

secretagentmole Guest

Alls well that ends well!

The pistol was delivered, the pistol is now in Negotiator's possession!

He is happy with his gun, the packaging and recompensed us fully and quickly too!
    If ever he needs anything collecting from near you please feel free to assist as he will make sure you are fully compensated for expense and time and trouble.

A pleasure to deal with and help!

[QUOTE=secretagentmole;7338832]The pistol was delivered, the pistol is now in Negotiator's possession!

He is happy with his gun, the packaging and recompensed us fully and quickly too!
    If ever he needs anything collecting from near you please feel free to assist as he will make sure you are fully compensated for expense and time and trouble.

A pleasure to deal with and help![/QUOTE

Cheers Mike, I'm well happy with it thanks

Excellent condition and shoots great, don't think it's been used much at all.
    Took me a while to unwrap it though lol
    But very well packaged I must say.
    Best regards Julian