Quote Originally Posted by AASHOOTER View Post
    Hi John,
    Now that entries have closed how many teams did we eventually end up with
    Should be a good comp.
    We have 6 divisions of 6 teams
    Each team will shoot against each other team in the division twice
    So there are 10 rounds with 2 points awarded to the winning team each round
    A draw gives both teams 1 point
    At the end of the season, if 2 teams in the same division end up with the same points then the aggregate score comes into play and decides the winning team

For those clubs that have still to order their Midland targets, please ensure that you specify they are for Midland league use (Not Yorkshire)

The cards are basically the same except that Midland cards do not have 'Yorkshire' in the heading and do not have an instruction on them regarding a bonus point(1.0) for taking out the complete bull

If you specified this and were sent the wrong targets by the printer in error, then do not worry, you can still use the Yorkshire targets, just ignore the scoring instruction on the left hand side of the card

I will sent an instruction sheet out with the stickers as to how to score these Midland targets with the NSRA plug gauge and how to score the magic inner 10 that gives an extra 0.1 point
    John
    hold me back !!

Checking application received

Hi John,

Can you just confirm if you have received an application from Malvern Pistol & Rifle Club, I think we have entered 3 teams? I hope our application isn't too late as the comp is a hot topic at the club at the moment.

Thanks,

Dan

malvern

hi Dan
    Yes your club have 3 teams entered
    We have 36 teams entered altogether which is perfect for 6 divisions without any Byes or Bogies required
    The stickers have not yet arrived from the leagues Chairman so I will chase them up today
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Thanks John, I shall let the guys know tomorrow night. I guess the next thing for us to do is to order the targets and get some practice in

Thanks again,

Dan

targets

hi Dan
    Make sure that the targets ordered are for Midland league use and not Yorkshire
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

New JSB pellet

Have any of you air rifle benchrest men tried the new Falcon 7.3 grain pellet yet off the bench
    I am interested in the sort of scores this new pellet gives
    At our club it seems to give excellent results in some barrels but very poor in others
    I am going to carry out some more tests tomorrow to see if the Falcon can out perform my JSB's and Mozzies
    John
    hold me back !!