Thread: ProTsc-1911 - Hands On

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi
    Decided to try and sell some bits to get me one of these.
    Keep the reports coming iam sure iam not the only one looking to free up some funds and ticket space to get one.
    Vulcanator
    All the long barrel handguns we have over here dont exploit loopholes but are designed to fully comply with the law as written, i dont mean to be picky but there is a difference.
    Peter

saw one today at the club and was inpressed....cycled in subs too.
    thought it had a silencer screwed on but it as a long barrel and a reflex mode screwed on.
    will not beat it in 9mm but was nice to see again

Quote Originally Posted by somtec View Post
    Vulcanator
    All the long barrel handguns we have over here dont exploit loopholes but are designed to fully comply with the law as written, i dont mean to be picky but there is a difference.
    Peter
    No problem mate, I just did a bit of reading regarding the Firearms Act and saw the "long barrelled" Pistol definition. I was thinking along the lines of how "straight pull" actions permit the possession of AR-15's and other semi auto rifles that were banned after the Hungerford massacre.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223