Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
o blimey sherlock doesnt miss a thing! .well first 30/40 shots look good ,got the diopter zeroed but as im starting to bond with the "hammy"
im thinking that one of those super looking anchutz diopters that proteks have in with all the adjustable bits on might tip the scales in my favour when the first volley is fired in anger!.vick did say he had a very special hammerli diopter, but at £250plus thats a £100 more than the rifle cost umm!
i upgraded the dusty milbro one for a more interesting adj one .more to come later.
I was thinking of getting this Bob: http://www.sportwaffen-schneider.de/...ducts_id/21080 German version HW30 (so only 5.5 ft/lbs, ideal for paper?). And at only £170. in english money including the HW diopter - it seems a bit of a bargain.

However, one of my senior coaches reckons it might be a bit too lightweight. So I might be getting something much, much sexier

Must make a decision soon though, cos I have to be measured up for shooting boots, knee pads, helmet etc - Them I'm off training with the Russian olympic squad for two years. Returning for one day a month to shoot my MPL cards at home... It's going to be fun

Good luck mate