I'm reloading 53g v-max for around 40p, your bullet choose which type you choose will be the biggest cost of the consumables.
I only hunt with my 223 and i was reluctant to go down the reloading route, i'd buy 40 factory rounds to find i'd used them up quicker than i expected, go for some more, sorry sir we haven't any of then left in stock, so you end up coming away with some other make that you dont know weather it will suit the rifle or not, then the supply of these's runs out, at one stage i was nearly caught out without ant amo that my rifle liked, so next time they got some new stock in i bought 100 rounds in, when i got down to my last box of 20, i thought i better buy some more, too late, out of stock again.
I have had what i call some unexpected misses with the rifle, this with the amo shortage problem sent me down the reloading route, truth be known it hasn't done owt for the unexpected misses perhaps because it might not have been an amo problem, but after the initial money outlay i can now have a endless supply of less than half price amo, that i know is Tailor made to suit my rifle.

If you decide not to reload try to make sure you don't end up running out of the factory amo your rifle like's.

Dave(warbucks)