Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    he also admitted on Facebook he logged in to his account on here yet never responded to this thread. I'm sure some of his branch would have alerted him to this post and others.

too little too late for some.
    I have never deleted any accounts on facebook. I even sent him a very genuine and warm congratulations message for the new arrival and got a message from a young lady which I assume is the new lady in his life.
    He said in one of his posts that people should not contact him via FB as he did not have the time to spend checking messages. My last message from him was I think in last Nov which he promised to sort everyone out by the end of Jan 17.
    I really don't know what he is going on about? When he asked for money I sent it to him. When he asked for more I sent it to him. When he said he had personal problems I wished him well and send him a message of support. I have had more problems in the last 18 months due to bad health, finance, inability to find decent employment or any at the moment that I care to remember but I have not made those anyone else's problem. I even suggested to him that to keep people happy that he was doing what he could he should have photographed the stocks he had finished with the name of the person that the stock belonged to and let others know where in the queue they were so the rumors would not escalate but I got no answer and no action and now all this.
    The mind boggles.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I have never deleted any accounts on facebook. I even sent him a very genuine and warm congratulations message for the new arrival and got a message from a young lady which I assume is the new lady in his life.
    He said in one of his posts that people should not contact him via FB as he did not have the time to spend checking messages. My last message from him was I think in last Nov which he promised to sort everyone out by the end of Jan 17.
    I really don't know what he is going on about? When he asked for money I sent it to him. When he asked for more I sent it to him. When he said he had personal problems I wished him well and send him a message of support. I have had more problems in the last 18 months due to bad health, finance, inability to find decent employment or any at the moment that I care to remeber but I have not made those anyone else's problem. I even suggested to him that to keep people happy that he was doing what he could he should have photographed the stocks he had finished with the name of the person that the stock belonged to and let others know where in the queue they were so the rumors would not escalate but I got no answer and no action and now all this.
    The mind boggles.

A.G
    I feel sorry for you and all the others in this situation.

just showing pics does not settle peoples minds. I have seen that trick before.

until you have your money back It will be on your mind . that's not acceptable at all.
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I feel sorry for you and all the others in this situation.

just showing pics does not settle peoples minds. I have seen that trick before.

until you have your money back It will be on your mind . that's not acceptable at all.
    paul
    Thanks Paul. I swear to god that I actually have no ill feelings towards Lukas. Anyone can go through a bad patch. I am. Today I had to see the consultant and some more bad news were given to me. I will be around for a while yet to be a pain but it is really not what I expected. I wish him well for his future and his new family but as I reminded him in my last message , he does have some professional obligations to fulfill too.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Thanks Paul. I swear to god that I actually have no ill feelings towards Lukas. Anyone can go through a bad patch. I am. Today I had to see the consultant and some more bad news were given to me. I will be around for a while yet to be a pain but it is really not what I expected. I wish him well for his future and his new family but as I reminded him in my last message , he does have some professional obligations to fulfill too.

A.G
    sorry to hear things are not going well and your health. I hope this whole episode is closed for you soon and it will be one less thing for you to worry about.

I understand life can get in the way of business like this has . there comes a time when you should admit its not going to happen. stringing people along does not help.

my only dealings in this debacle is for my fellow shooters .i did think about getting a stock made but when I saw the start of the posts it made my mind up for me. I wont be posting more on this thread. I just hope the people will get their goods or their money back.

paul

Hi,

Guys thanks a lot for understanding.
    Ali im at workshop, looking at laptop from time while working, - Can You please PM me on fanpage?
    I remeber You had some "engine working" avatar. I cant find You in PM Box.

Need to earn some values to give all back. I will try at divide it in some parts.
    For now posting more backlogged stocks and simulatanously posting info about new options.
    Slowly moving forward.
    Today night ate few hydroxizine to get sleep after few last days of workin almsot whole days. Stress eats me.
    Fell very dizzy - not good when standing next to lathe.
    Need to slow down just a little bit.

I will stay in contact.

Regards
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Why are you not refunded money to people who have asked??
    Master Debater

Here's a way to relieve dizziness and stress.
    Sit down, take some deep breaths, then when relaxed,

open your laptop,
    SEND THESE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK.

There you go, feel better now?

Becouse Im broken- almost to death.
    Sold car, moved to smaller flat and so on.
    Did everything possible to survive few months of banging through hospitals, doctors, rezonace, tomographs, cardiologs and all crap.
    We were forced to eat our own tail, since we already were in hard conditons.
    In very last moment- what was left- went on materials for backlogged stocks, which will allow us to continue.

Everything swing on extreemly thin hair, but it is a chance to fight.
    We both have funds to survive few days more, and this time in enough to work through as I have few stocks done in the mean time
    which needs only to finsh them.
    So Im sitting at workshop, sanding started jobs, milling etc.
    At soon as few restpayments whill hit my account- money will start to flow in first place to guys.

actually I have only two guys including Ali who want to refund.
    Rest decided to help.

It shamefull. But its not a shame to fight it.
    when You are on Your knees, only thing which can be done- is to stand up and fight or die.

ok, need to get back, to sanding.

PS I've I will survive this... I dont't know.. maybe we both will go to some sancutary.
    We both are going through hell.
    Rigt now Im left here with strong will, bare hands, and work to do.
    Five finger death punch is bangin "Lift me up", sawdust is flying.
    Only thing which I need is few good words.
    NONE of my clients will be left, and I will eventually get back to prosper as it was in the past.
    Last edited by LukasP; 28-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks