Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Lovely to have seen you in the afternoon. I just wish circumstances were better.

Be strong, folks, and you know we Boinger Folk are thinking of you.
    Morning mate.
    Great to see you as always, wish it could have been for longer than the 15 mins we were there but neither of us were in the right frame of mind to be honest and we had to get straight over to the QE. I’ll hopefully make up for it next time.

Just a quick note of sincere thanks from both of us to all the great lads for their well wishes. We were genuinely touched by all of the kind offers and thoughts expressed by all we spoke to for those few minutes.
    Hugely appreciated and respected.

Have a great day today all, weather looks good for you so enjoy and I’ll hopefully see you all next time.

Best, Craig and Sarah x
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Nice to have met you again today Tone

Elvis has now left the building about 15 mins ago and on his way to the bash

Paul SE and Trumpetiers goods all onboard 👍

Have fun chaps and one day I’ll have to pop over and see what all the fuss is about

Nick
    Would be good to see you at the Bash Nick

And lovely to have the pleasure again, Nick.

Both new toys safely in the hands of their new, doting owners.

And yes, I know we've said it many times before, but it'd be great if you could get along to a Bash, especially with you living in such easy travelling distance.
    Indeed, my new toy was delivered to me on the range personally by Mr Trumpetier and attracted some attention by nearby Boinger folk lots of "oooohhhsss" and "aaaaahhhhs", and "I like that stock"

It was duly loaded up, and after a few click up on the rear sight, I was spinning the spoons

Thanks Nick, this little HW30S is gonna get a lot of use mate.

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

?&£;:/??&£@?£?x?£z?&£? sleeps to go.

Eh?

Can only mean one thing..It's Bash Day!

See you in a bit, folks.

BOING!
    Nice to meet you again mate, and thanks for collecting my new toy from Nick

Hope everyone had a good day and plenty of boingy boinging was happening at the Bash

Have a Sunday BOING and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

The Bash

Great 3 days at the Hollow. Trust Mick progresses through his current illness-best wishes mate.
    Nice to meet up with old friends
    Well done Mick and Shirley for managing to produce the usual event under current duress
    Much obliged for your efforts
    See you later in the year
    Regards
    Paul

Back home now

Thanks to Mick and Shirl for another chilled out weekend even though Mick is clearly unwell he's pulled it off again.
    Thanks to all the lovely people who also help make the Bashes such a nice place to be .
    Really hope you get better soon Mick .
    Jonny

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Another great airgunning experiance down at the Hollow !
    Once again, a big thanks to Mick and Shirley for organising the event and pulling off another terrific day !

Maybe a while before I get back to another Bash due to an impending move to Scotland and the travelling distance involved in future but I sincerely hope to attend at least one Bash a year if not two.

So, until that date and the next time I get down to the "Field of Dreams" and as Tony would say, keep on BOINGING !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Sorry you weren't there when I left yesterday Mick, but quite understand the need for you to live with your problem. I really do hope the medics can get to the bottom of it and sort it out for you soon.

Once again, heartfelt thanks for giving us all the chance of such a great day, once again I shot some amazing guns that I have never shot before, and talked to some of the most knowledgeable people in the world on the wonderful spring powered airgun and in such a superb setting. It all starts with the welcome we get from you and Shirl, making us all feel as if we really belong in the magic kingdom, how could anything ever be better than a day at Quigley? Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Sorry you weren't there when I left yesterday Mick, but quite understand the need for you to live with your problem. I really do hope the medics can get to the bottom of it and sort it out for you soon.

Once again, heartfelt thanks for giving us all the chance of such a great day, once again I shot some amazing guns that I have never shot before, and talked to some of the most knowledgeable people in the world on the wonderful spring powered airgun and in such a superb setting. It all starts with the welcome we get from you and Shirl, making us all feel as if we really belong in the magic kingdom, how could anything ever be better than a day at Quigley? Brilliant!
    Excellent thoughts well written
    Regards
    Aitch2o

Thumbs up

Enjoyed the bash but wish I could have stayed longer

Many thanks to Mick and Shirley for making the event work, I know loads of work has to go in to the preparation
    I brought a nice .25 Supersport home with me off my mate B'rider!!

Many thanks to Ali for letting me use his .25" pellets to find out which worked best! (Marksman!)

To round the day off I picked two nice scopes up from a mate later in the evening!!!

Had to fit new brake pads to my lads CR-V when I got home, Almost flippin finished me off!, Getting to old to be messing with cars now!!

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    I’m beggining to dread the June Bash coming round as there’s a very nasty pattern emerging.
    I was called away from last years’ June event as my Mrs underwent an emergency op and wound up in intensive care for a week.
    Yesterday my father in law was lifted by air ambulance after an accident at work. He’s broken his neck in two places and has severe brain swelling and a serious brain bleed. Neurosurgeons can’t tell us if he’ll resuscitate, or to what degree if he does.
    Therefore I’ll be making a flying visit tomorrow to settle a couple of deals with Charlie and Daz and then I need to be back here.

Apologies for the dreary post, just easier to let everyone know in one go rather than reply to individual messages (which have been greatly appreciated by the way).

All the best, Craig
    Hi Craig. Very sorry to hear this sad news.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks both. Another excellent bash.

Nice to see so many new faces at this one.

Look after yourselves.

Dave and the current Mrs unframed
    Smell my cheese

Many many thanks to Mick and Shirly for an utterly superb bash and thanks again Mick for leaving some spinners for me to put out and blast on Wednesday evening. Also i would like to pass on the sincere thanks that my great friend Terry has expressed to everyone for making him so welcome at his first bash. He has not fired an airgun for many years but blasted the sacred bucket by the time Friday afternoon arrived with my Tx200. I reckon he'll be visiting the gunshop. Thanks again guys

I had a great time at the Bash,chatting with the regulars and meeting some new people.
    A Big thanks to Mick and Shirl for putting on another great event..
    Like every one else I hope Mick gets better real soon.
    Can't wait for my next visit to the Hollow.
    Atb
    Les..

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

Thanks

Thanks to Mick and Shirl for putting on another outstanding Bash
    Also thanks to Mel for lunch & the Cleary tribe for the take away
    Great to see everyone and roll on next time.

Boing
    Pete

Sorry to hear your very sad news Craig, I was totally unaware until I logged on today.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25