Thread: What BSA have I got??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Hi Les.
    I'm glad to hear that you came away with a smile and a nice BSA that you're well pleased with; this is only the start of the downward spiral of collecting pre-war air rifles, be warned!
    My own search at Kempton for an earlier model BSA/Lincoln Jeffries (about 1906) came to nothing, as the ones I could afford had too many issues (barrels with saw cuts, badly cracked stocks and sheared bolts).
    It was nice to bump into you there; see you again at the April Bash no doubt.
    Best regards, Clogger

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    Hi Les.
    I'm glad to hear that you came away with a smile and a nice BSA that you're well pleased with; this is only the start of the downward spiral of collecting pre-war air rifles, be warned!
    My own search at Kempton for an earlier model BSA/Lincoln Jeffries (about 1906) came to nothing, as the ones I could afford had too many issues (barrels with saw cuts, badly cracked stocks and sheared bolts).
    It was nice to bump into you there; see you again at the April Bash no doubt.
    Best regards, Clogger
    Hi Clogger
    I am well pleased with my new bsa,It's a shame that you didn't find some thing that you would be happy with.There was plenty of guns for sale at Kempton that's for sure.It was nice seeing you and your Pal(forgot his name )at the event and hope to see you at the April Bash.
    Kind regards
    Les..