Thread: Where do you get 10m air rifle equipment nowadays?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That gives me a few more to try,
    Thankyou

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by J Grainger View Post
    That gives me a few more to try,
    Thankyou
    What are you looking for,a lot of stuff comes up for sale on club notice boards,be happy to keep an eye out,as would other people
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

I'm looking for an old SSP 10m air rifle, preferably left handed or right handed and not in perfect condition so I can modify the stock without feeling bad.
    In terms of cheap, from working to not working.. I could purchase sights or replace a broken stock, even replace a broken cocking link on an fwb600.
    Basically wanting to upgrade from a Diana 75.

Thankyou
    Jonathan

Let me ask something, what is your average score with Diana 75? Because personally I think that you won't see any difference. Best shooter in my 7yds shooting club is using that rifle. I had it for some time as well, before was FWB300, and later LGR, RN10 and now FWB600. And you know what? I haven't noticed any difference on my scoring despite using different rifles. Egun in my opinion is a good place to buy match rifles, they are all German made anyway, so best second hand market there.
    Current project: Haenel 311