Thread: New Webley Service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Well Sterling Arms have had their FB account suspended and the domain name is up for sale

If you have your money down as a deposit I would demand an explanation now
    Hi, I see that some are are not listing any model now. Has the whole enterprise come to nothing? I'll be very disappointed if so. I thought they had some good ideas and liked that they were concentrating at the high end of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by oneseven View Post
    Hi, I see that some are are not listing any model now. Has the whole enterprise come to nothing? I'll be very disappointed if so. I thought they had some good ideas and liked that they were concentrating at the high end of the market.
    Having ideas is one thing, making them pay is something else altogether. If the maths don't stack up, then things dont last long. Tis the cold reality of financial day. I think the gun was too niche, and there wasn't enough of a market to justify the R&D costs.

Lakey

Silly thing is, there is a perfectly good used example for sale on here for £400 (bet it goes quick now), so why pay £900 for a copy?

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Silly thing is, there is a perfectly good used example for sale on here for £400 (bet it goes quick now), so why pay £900 for a copy?
    l totaly agree Peter, why pay £900 for a remake when you can still buy an original one for a lot less which as some history to it.