Page 83 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

As its Fathers day on Sunday, my daughter would like to visit on Saturday to give me a card (that's nice).
    I will send payment for the day as my guest as she is not a forum member.
    Hope that is ok.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Mmmmmm, well now you mention it, the date would coincide I disagree baldy, your lass's scones are lovely

BOING
    I will get her to make a batch to bring with me just for you mate. I'm sure mick has a forklift we can use to lift them out the car

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    As its Fathers day on Sunday, my daughter would like to visit on Saturday to give me a card (that's nice).
    Hope that is ok.

Neil

If she's not shooting, there's no need for payment Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahh Tone, yeah maybe she did think that, knowing how poorly Brembo is these days and maybe, just maybe she’d got herself wound up knowing how you would be feeling going home without Bremby and how she was going to potentially handle it ? It’s probably often on her mind, maybe she’s scared ?
    Nope, she properly, properly hates my poor little dog dog and can't wait for her to go. She was rubbing her hands together back in the Summer of '14 when she went downhill and was gutted when dog dog pulled through. The same in Autumn '15 when she had a wee infection. She looked well pissed off when I returned home with doggy from the vets.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Bloody hell Tone. Sorry things are that shitty. We’ll have to get you trashed at the bash so you can’t make it home Saturday. Some how you have to bring your beloved dog with you for the weekend.
    I'd love to do a runner with diggly dog, Mike. Plus all my guns and piles of airgun mags and tools and bits. That's all a man needs, in'it?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    FFS me, the bash and teeth just don't mix Just had my tea and bugger me, a back tooth has broke. So now I'm going to have to try and fit the dentist in at some point tomorrow this ain't the first time something like this has happened, last time it was actually at the bash
    Hope you get that sorted swiftly, Dave.

I guess that is why you sometimes revert to the dark side of PCP shooting; kinder on the teeth?

I’ve eaten her home-made scones mate and they were nice. Just don’t tell her I said that though as she may give me some more
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    PMSL
    X2!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Hope that is ok.

Neil
    If Carlsberg made daughters...

Nice one, Neil, and look forward to seeing the two of you.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I thought I’d stay up a bit and get some acclimatisation going
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I thought I’d stay up a bit and get some acclimatisation going
    Right, that’ll do, I’ll put a bit more mileage in tomorrow for my last sleep to prepare myself for the next thee nights
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Superb commitment, Pauly.

We're you getting sloshed as well?

Sleepometer.

S'pose we're at that point again where the Sleepometer will only be kept going as a bit of fun, as I expect everyone knows where they are.

The Bongo is...? At The Hollow? Arriving today? Tomorrow?

For many of us we're looking at just three sleeps to go. And, for the even luckier peeps, just the one or two to go!

But still time to get in there, folks.

BOING!

I reckon i'm going to head up to The Hollow later today and let the family sleep in tomorrow. It depends a bit on work today but in Theory I could be finished by lunchtime, then the van to empty and clean, load up the Arsenal and wahaay, off we go!!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Not arriving until Friday Tony. Far too much work on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I reckon i'm going to head up to The Hollow later today and let the family sleep in tomorrow. It depends a bit on work today but in Theory I could be finished by lunchtime, then the van to empty and clean, load up the Arsenal and wahaay, off we go!!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!
    The gate's open anyway Mike as Paul (Aitch2O) is rocking up today to get some fishing in before the weekend.