Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Um, in a little over a week tone?
    I think in a week from now there will be at least two drunken grinning buffoons talking rubbish at the hollow (apologies Steve for classing you as one also) but if the cap fits.
    Oh, and one probably halfcut disapproving wife, but she loves me really.
    You'll be there on Wednesday?

Mmmm....okay, I have a plan. It'll most likely go pear shaped, but we'll see........
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You'll be there on Wednesday?

Mmmm....okay, I have a plan. It'll most likely go pear shaped, but we'll see........
    Be great to see you then Tony, but if it's after four in the afternoon don't expect to get any sense out of the captain, and as for me I'll be proper pooped as its my B-Day.

I will try my damnedest to be there, Jamie, and it'd be great to wish you a Happy Burpday in person.

And what a way and what a place to spend it.....you lucky, lucky man.

Wednesdays are my day off. I'll have the usual dull and boring things we all have to do. And I might have to take The Brembster to the vets for a medication review if the medicine's looking low by then.

Then I'll just need a cunning plan to convince her indoors that it'll be in her best interest to let me come and see some of my favouritist peeps for a few hours....fingers crossed!

The BOING may come early indeed!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!