Thread: Barpc 2012 easter bunny bash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well done Bob!

You lot put so much work into making sure we can't see a single target give yourselves a slap on the back!

It seems you have worked your magic and not only found the SUSSEX 123 but also managed to squeeze 6 of us into the top 6.... (including recoiling)

Long live the Bash!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thanks to all at BARPC again, cracking course.
    See, all that practice in our hunter series paid off Mike
    Roll on the Sizzler is all I can say !

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Thanks to all at BARPC again, cracking course.
    See, all that practice in our hunter series paid off Mike
    Roll on the Sizzler is all I can say !
    And we'll be pleased to see you all (even if you do take our trophies)!

Now, when can we arrange a return match down to one of your clubs - Early August might be good?

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

dunno wot u mean?

Early August..i shall consult my secretary..

By the way great shooting Steve, i have no idea how you scored that high!!..freakin 'ard!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Yes I know this thread should've dropped off the page by now but I just wanted to say thanks for the trophy (2nd in 'Proper Class') that a BARPC member dropped in earlier today (Thanks Tim!) unexpected - don't often win anything

And to say Diane was sad not to have taken 'Top Lady' but I pointed out that a certain Ms Spongebob had shot out of her fish-nets to take that title for the Sussex lot too!
    Will they stop at nothing to win?....

All the best,

Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    Yes I know this thread should've dropped off the page by now but I just wanted to say thanks for the trophy (2nd in 'Proper Class') that a BARPC member dropped in earlier today (Thanks Tim!) unexpected - don't often win anything

And to say Diane was sad not to have taken 'Top Lady' but I pointed out that a certain Ms Spongebob had shot out of her fish-nets to take that title for the Sussex lot too!
    Will they stoop at nothing to win?....

All the best,

Paul.
    Er NO...

But they're not a bad bunch really. Only glad you did your bit to avoid total humiliation for the region Paul.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

On that count Bob i believe the man with the Mower Failed......

XX

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Well done Bob!

You lot put so much work into making sure we can't see a single target give yourselves a slap on the back!

It seems you have worked your magic and not only found the SUSSEX 123 but also managed to squeeze 6 of us into the top 6.... (including recoiling)

Long live the Bash!!

XX
    ah hem, old chap, your maffs ain't right. That'll be 4 out of 6. Paul Macey 2nd in the proper class (Yes I know he's Bisley but that counts as one of ours) and Ian Sheppard with a third. Small comfort I know but comfort none the less

Oh and we got the two juniors. I'm bagsing those as well

Bob

BARPC