Thread: Air Rifle Shop/Dealer In NorthWest

Air Rifle Shop/Dealer In NorthWest

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a good air rifle shop/dealer in the northwest ??

I want to try the feel of a few rifles....

Thanks Mark

up the m6 to blackpool is best bet
    or tj mcavoy
    or target sports
    Rapid MK1 .22 mfr .177 hw80 .22 venom hw77 .177 venom hw97 .177 venom 12g beretta silver pigeon 3

Quote Originally Posted by mick hat View Post
    up the m6 to blackpool is best bet
    or tj mcavoy
    or target sports
    And don't forget Manchester Air Guns

Very friendly guys along with the above mentioned very friendly too
    Good deals: bbs members: ELMOR FUDD, daz hale,
    bigjob, MAD MARK, jack-attack, johnbaz, u.k.neil, jonr140, MishKING, DM80, oldskoolzzz, catman and lots more

Tonys camo in saltney chester, isn't too far from you either, always has a good range of rifles in

I frequented Queens St in Chester for HM GUN MONKS (or something like that), Dragon Field Sports in Wrexham town centre and Photocam in Birkenhead.

i hear Chesire gun rooms is well worthy of a vist , shall be going there myself tommorow to see

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_F View Post
    I frequented Queens St in Chester for HM GUN MONKS (or something like that), Dragon Field Sports in Wrexham town centre and Photocam in Birkenhead.
    Photocam has gone, and i wouldnt bother with either of the other two anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Andy478 View Post
    Photocam has gone, and i wouldnt bother with either of the other two anymore
    Really? Fair enough it has been donkies since I went to photocam. Seemed it was in a sorta rough area for a gun shop. What's up with the other two though? I got a hw45 from dragon field's sport.. although I had some weird security guy linger around me in there. And I went to HM gun monks again when back at xmas for some pellets. Truesay that there is a bloke in there who just comes over really really weird.. it's like he's scared stiff or something. But you just know he has a sawn off under the desk so it's like eeeerrr! I was raised on teh wirral mate

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_F View Post
    Really? Fair enough it has been donkies since I went to photocam. Seemed it was in a sorta rough area for a gun shop. What's up with the other two though? I got a hw45 from dragon field's sport.. although I had some weird security guy linger around me in there. And I went to HM gun monks again when back at xmas for some pellets. Truesay that there is a bloke in there who just comes over really really weird.. it's like he's scared stiff or something. But you just know he has a sawn off under the desk so it's like eeeerrr! I was raised on teh wirral mate
    me too mate still here aswell

fotokam

i went to fotokam and when i got there the shop was virtually empty,i didnt know he was closing,even Ian didnt say anything when i was speaking to him the previous week,spoke to George as he was doing the finishing touches to the shop,and he said business had been sh'ite for the last 2 years,.Theres a good shop by Mold,Johns Armoury its called only does air-rifles and accessories,and hes got a 55m range there,good chap,very helpful and friendly,and hes got a nice selection of guns in stock,well worth a visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive lived on the wirral all my life and its crap,in my opinion.........Bren

BAR in Blackpool well worth a visit
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

having visited mcavoys today i can highly recomend it. also, about 10 minutes in the opposite direction from the m6 is bamfords. a bit further out you have blackpool air rifles or heading northwich direction you could go to A&D supplies.