Thread: Cybergun 1911 blow back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy SMK & Witness

Hello,
    I spoke to SMk today. They are the importers into the UK of the Cybergun range of CO2 4.5mm bb guns and also a lot of airsoft guns. As of today they do not stock the blowback Witness :-(
    They may in the future bring it in. We'll have to wait and see. By the way Cybergun recently purchased SMK.
    regards,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by London177 View Post
    Hello,
    I spoke to SMk today. They are the importers into the UK of the Cybergun range of CO2 4.5mm bb guns and also a lot of airsoft guns. As of today they do not stock the blowback Witness :-(
    They may in the future bring it in. We'll have to wait and see. By the way Cybergun recently purchased SMK.
    regards,
    Alan
    Bravo! that man

Lets hope with their acquisition that they start stocking it

i have the non blowback cybergun 1911. it states all metal construction but mines all plastic, its a hard tough plastic and quite weighty but not metal. shoots 177 bbs at some kind of rate mind, very powerful for a bb. much more so than my beretta 92fs that takes pellets

im looking to get a "Sig Sauer P226 Blowback Pistol" in the very near future, they look awesome!

Witness

Jetski,
    You'll like the Sig P226. It really is a fun BB gun and has a great heavy feel to it.
    I know for certain that the Tanfoglio Witness 1911, the latest version from Cybergun (it has a true 1911 style trigger) is an all metal gun excepting grips and some internal parts etc.
    I am making enquires about importing one myself from the USA but it's hard to get clear advice. On Monday I visit my local HMRC office to get it from the horses mouth!
    regards,
    Alan

Here in the UK!

Woo!

That is good news

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I'm over that way on Friday, might pick one up.

itsaheadshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by London177 View Post
    Hi amazing pistol it doesnt tell you on the net but you can strip the slide. It is a shame about markings but is one of the best budget examples of the great 1911 its got some kick aswell. Truly gorgeous! Cybergun make some great stuff better than Umarex its all from those wonderful people from KWC.