Thread: Remote firing air rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I still think building a rifle turret (while it sounds awesome) is a terrible idea; but for anyone wishing to investigate further Michael Reeves crazy experiments are quite a good place to start.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8zC3-ZQFJI

You could likely use Tensorflow to have the turret track rats it sees too.
    The only big issue would be reloadingshort of sacrificing something like a Steyr H5A the best option would likely be a 10 shot mag and a nice beefy servo to cycle the bolt.

It's completely do-able especially if you have a light rifle like a contour you can use.
    Not sure anyone with an FAC should risk it though. Fun topic for an inspection. "What's that?"... "Oh that's nothing to worry about officer, it's just my Rat hunting turret"

There are quite a few things the UK government have not banned because they have not needed to, such as a gatling airgun; while it may be legal you can bet once one is built it wont be for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    There are quite a few things the UK government have not banned because they have not needed to, such as a gatling airgun; while it may be legal you can bet once one is built it wont be for long.
    I remember an article in one of the airgun mags of a guy that built a hand cranked one out of brass that used TACS
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

There you go...

https://www.amazon.com/SMG-Full-Auto.../dp/B005FMPY5O

Don’t think you’d get one imported though

Norm

What you need is one of those Remote Sentry Guns they had in Aliens - make a bit of a mess of your house though
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Just had a brainwave......

Move.......
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Just had a brainwave......

Move.......
    Lol it’d be like the pied piper