Thread: Benjamin 397P Phase 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the books and channel. I will be making notes and having a think.... the Sheridans are beautiful (always wanted one) but the Crosman and Daisy pump ups were the rifles that I had as a youth. Thanks again I will be looking more into this.

Enjoy your Crosman and Daisy multi pumps they are very addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the books and channel. I will be making notes and having a think.... the Sheridans are beautiful (always wanted one) but the Crosman and Daisy pump ups were the rifles that I had as a youth. Thanks again I will be looking more into this.

James I have located an Innova .22 in parts for you from a very nice bbs member.
    Will message you tonight. Going for a long walk now. Just wanted to share the joy lol!

That's great thank you Louis! Enjoy the sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by louisvanhovell View Post
    James I have located an Innova .22 in parts for you from a very nice bbs member.
    Will message you tonight. Going for a long walk now. Just wanted to share the joy lol!

I can't think of a more fitting compact scope for a MSP than the Beeman short scope series. This one is 2.5 x 16 and it's hard to believe its nearly 40 years old.

Although it's in a box, it's missing the pins that you can change to fit different rails. It's currently sat canted. It would be a great help if anyone has a set of pins they can send me the measurements so I can make a pair.