Thread: let's talk about accuracy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonsays View Post
    I'm not saying that all are like this but it is rare to find a test that finds anything seriously negative ever.
    Simon, all I can say is, please study any of my tests and point out where I should have criticised something but failed to do so. As for your Compatto, I don't think it was representative of the production guns, and the one I had was deliberately, at the request of the company, abused to an often absurd degree. I was actually asked to abuse it until it malfunctioned, but apart from grit getting in it when I threw it in a muggy puddle, it carried on working. I reported what I found, as I always do.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    Simon, all I can say is, please study any of my tests and point out where I should have criticised something but failed to do so. As for your Compatto, I don't think it was representative of the production guns, and the one I had was deliberately, at the request of the company, abused to an often absurd degree. I was actually asked to abuse it until it malfunctioned, but apart from grit getting in it when I threw it in a muggy puddle, it carried on working. I reported what I found, as I always do.
    Lucky you Terry. i'm on my second one (replaced under warranty) and the replacement is below par too. Shame as I like the package but its useless if it cannot confidently hit the target.